Submission tips and tricks
Here are some useful tips and tricks to improve your link directory listing. Improve your search engine ranking. Boost your domain authority and SEOFebruary 09, 2023 08:58
Here are some useful tips and tricks to improve your link directory listing. Improve your search engine ranking. Boost your domain authority and SEO:
- Use the Bypass Redirection option to get a direct DoFollow link to your website
- Make your description as long as possible and include relevant search keywords - if you do not have enough content check for synonyms of keywords and the best keywords of your competitors
- Spellcheck your submission (quality matters) - you can use online tools such as online spellcheck
- Use the most relevant category for your page
- Make sure that your URL results in an HTTP status code 200 - do not link to 3xx redirections or error pages - you can check the HTTP status code using online tools such as httpstatus.io
- If you set a reciprocal link to Link Directory, you can get 5 additional deep links, contact email, phone number, physical address, and the social media profiles of your website
- You can also get a featured/premium listing for a small donation of just $1 if you do not want to set a backlink to Link Directory on your page. Use the contact form to request payment details.
- Include a square logo of 200x200 pixels with your submission
Many of these tips are also useful for submissions to other web directories and link lists.
Discover the best websites and resources on the web with our comprehensive link directory. Browse our categories to find relevant links on various topics, from business to education and entertainment. Our online directory makes it easy to find the information you need and helps you to stay connected with the web.